It's unclear as to the first date of the parish's inception, except that it was in the early 1900s.
Parish founded: 190?
First Church: 1920
First New Church built/ dedicated: November 20, 1949
In 1963 there were 950 families, or about 4,000 members.
In addition to the church and rectory, there was a convent and a school. At a later date there was a janitor's residence.