First Church: 1909
New church: dedicated August 10, 1969
Members: In 1932 there were 150 families; in 1969 there were 205 families; 691 souls.
The school began in 1911 with one classroom adjacent to the altar.
In addition to the church, there was a convent, built in 1914. The parish cemetery was established in 1929. When the new church was constructed, a rectory was also added.